Tran Level 2 Item Created Through Item Induction is Not Getting Processed And Remain in NEW Status
(Doc ID 2517848.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user try to create tran_level 2 item through item induction functionality, it is not getting processed and it is ended with NEW status only.
The status of item will be 'A' in SVC_ITEM_MASTER table and 'W' status in ITEM_MASTER table.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to RMS Application.
2. Navigate to Task->items-> download items from Retail Merchandising System(RMS) and download the file.
3. Fill the required data (tran level 3 ).
4. Navigate to Task->items->Upload items from file and upload the file.
5. Navigate to Task->Foundation Data->Data loading-> Review Status
6. The status will be New for the uploaded file.
7. See that process is stuck in the "New" Status in the Process Tracker UI.
8. Query the SVC_PROCESS_TRACKER table to see that the process is still in 'N' status.
9. Query the RMS_ASYNC_STATUS table to see that ASYNC_ID associated with this process is in 'E' status.
10. Query the CORESVC_ITEM_ERR table and notice no errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document