Incorrect Up-charge Calculations In Transfers Screens
(Doc ID 2518770.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer UpCharges and transfer totals are incorrectly calculated when cost components are defined with Component per Count UOM = PACK and the up-charge associated at Item /Supplier /Country of Sourcing but it doesn't have the Dimensions defined - if a Transfer is created where the user accepts to apply the existing up-charge at Items Upcharge Definition
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set up a cost component for freight up-charges for depot handling at Component per Count UOM = PACK.
2. Associate the up-charge at Item Supplier Country of Sourcing Level with no dimensions.
3. Create a transfer and associate the default item level upcharges to the transfer.
4. Confirm that the charges are applied on the TSFDETAIL_CHRG.
5. Then check that the transfer detail and transfer upcharges do not correctly calculate the upcharges.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document