Conditional RUM Triggers More Than Once If GS Result Or IC Is Different
(Doc ID 2518991.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Rating business logic
Problem with current solution
- The countries are grouped, and conditional grant is specified. But if the user moving from one country to another belongs to same zone in same day then conditional Resource Usage Monitor(RUM) is applied again which doubles the grant.
- The current logic checks the generic selector result and it applies the grant though there is a grouping done in Pricing Design Center (PDC).
- Since generic selector result is the country name, it applies the conditional grant based on the county and there is no way to implement the zone level grant.
- There is an option in PDC to group the countries and define the pricing. There is an option to define the pricing name as well.
- In the current implementation, the pricing name will be set as zone name.
- The enhancement is required to consider the zone name for the conditional grant. For a zone if the conditional grant happened then the grant should not happen again even if there is a change in country.
- The enhancement should support the configuration of all the zones and countries in the single charge offer.
- The enhancement should support the propagation of country name and zone name to the rated events, so that the invoicing requirements can be fulfilled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document