No Valid Product Can Be Found To Apply Tariff Error While Updating The Service
(Doc ID 2518997.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an error reported in the EM Gateway logs while updating services using UPDATE_SERVICES opcode in the Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) - Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) flow.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an account using PCM_OP_CUST_COMMIT_CUSTOMER
2. Call PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER to create a new service
3. Update bundle on purchased products & discounts using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_BUNDLE
4. Create /group/sharing/discounts object for shared discounts on the created service using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SHARING_GROUP_CREATE
5. Call PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_DISCOUNTINFO & PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PRODINFO to reset cycle/purchase/usage dates
6. Update bundle on purchased products & discounts using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_BUNDLE
7. Call PCM_OP_CUST_UPDATE_SERVICES to add a new alias
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document