User is Unable To Add Or Delete VAT Code in RMS
(Doc ID 2519192.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Merchandising System(RMS), user is unable to add or delete a Value Added Tax(VAT) code.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an Item in RMS.
2. In VAT_DEPS table, for a vat region the efault Vat set is for department.
3. Now navigate to Vat Maintenance Screen , select vat region - the above defaulted Vat is getting captured.
4. Added a new code. VAT_type B with vdate - system will not allow to do that, this is expected.
5. Delete the new entry.
6. Delete the existing entry for Vat types 'C', 'R'.
7. Try to add the new code Vat type 'B' - both.
8. System is not allowing to do that - Stating that Vat records already exit.
9. Now, come out of Vat Maintenance Screen.
10. Reenter Vat region in the step 1.
11. The above will be default from VAT_DEPS table.
12. Now before adding another record., delete the first two records (i.e. 'R' and 'C')
13. Now add 'B', System allowed to add, this is expected.
Issue is with Step#8 as listed above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document