In Chrome Browser, When using Scrollbars In RMS Screen, Moving The Vertical Scrollbar Makes The Horizontal One's Position To Reset.
(Doc ID 2519193.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the horizontal scrollbar is in the middle or on the right position, moving the vertical scrollbar makes the horizontal one reset.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Prerequisites: Use Google Chrome browser.
- Find a screen with a tab (like "Manage Items").
- Do a search to have results in the tab.
- If it doesn't have horizontal scrollbar, reduce the window to make one appears.
- Move to horizontal scrollbar to the right.
- Move the vertical scrollbar.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document