PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CANCEL_DEAL - Validity End Date For Non Currency Resource
(Doc ID 2519243.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Subscription Management
PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CANCEL_DEAL - Validity end date for Non currency resource
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Subscriber purchased a plan on 1st Feb’18. Allowance was valid from 1st Feb to 28th Feb. This allowance is prorated
2) Allowance validity is also 1st Feb to 28th Feb
3) Subscriber cancelled the plan on 10th Feb. And plan got cancelled.
4) Upon cancellation the prorated allowance from 10th Feb – 28th Feb was taken away from subscriber. New sub balances array was created with this amount with validity set as 1st Feb to 10th Feb in BRM
5) BRM syncs refunded allowance with validity as 1st Feb to 10th Feb and initially granted balance validity as 1st Feb to 28th Feb.Even though allowances had expired, still ECE is showing details of cancelled package with the valid_to set to 28th Feb'19 .
6) PCM_OP_BAL_GET_ECE_BALANCES opcode is not displaying refunded allowance details as it has expired.
Expectation is that validity of the refunded balance has to be from deal cancelled date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document