TRC: Not Able To View Observation Data In The Event Tab When The Cohort List Contains Many Patients
(Doc ID 2519456.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Translational Research - Version 3.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TRC 3.2.1, users are not able to view Observation data in the Event tab when the cohort list contains many patients. The test case with 48 patients is not working, whereas the same test case with 10 records, the records successfully return in the Cohort Explorer User Interface.
Users may see the following error messages in the Alert.log
alert_hridbq2.log:ORA-07445: exception encountered: core dump [__intel_ssse3_rep_memcpy()+8904] [SIGSEGV] [ADDR:0x7F706A1361C2] [PC:0x6149078] [Address not mapped to object] 
Errors in file <DIRECTORY>/trace/hridbq2_ora_237347.trc (incident=165266):
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [ipc_recreate_que_2], , , , , , , , , , , 
Incident details in: <DIRECTORY>incident/incdir_165266/hridbq2_ora_237347_i165266.trc
1. Go to Cohort Explorer
2. Start with a patient count (for example 48). The Total Patients in the Database for example is 500,000.
3. There is already inclusion/exclusion criteria specified
4. Click the "Patient Count" number (for example it is 48)
5. Go to Data, and then check the "Test or Observation" box
6. "Demographics" is selected
7. Click "Events"
8. Here is the problem: there will be an hour glass for a couple of minutes, then no data is returned to the screen. There is data; however, the data is not returning to the Cohort Explorer User Interface. User may see error messages like ORA-07445 and ORA-00600 in the ALERT LOG.
9. However, this same navigation works when there is small Patient Count (for example, in this case 10 patients worked versus the higher example of 48)
The increased Patient Count Number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document