Header Only Invoice With Cost Discrepancy Within Tolerance is Getting Posted With Incorrect VWT Amount
(Doc ID 2519598.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Header only invoice with cost discrepancy within tolerance is getting posted with incorrect VWT amount.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) with total cost as 141.255.
- Receive it fully.
- Ensure that IM_CURRENCY_LOCALE.CURRENCY_COST_DEC is set to 2.
- Create a header only invoice with total cost as 141.26 and tax as 25.43 (18%).
- Run reimautomatch batch and notice that invoice is matched with variance within tolerance as -0.005.
- Run reimposting batch and notice that:
- UNR is rounded to 141.26
- VWT is posted as 0.01 instead of 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document