Custom Flex Attributes Not Getting Inserted Through Item Induction Process
(Doc ID 2519629.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Merchandising System, Custom Flex Attributes (CFA) is not getting inserted into ITEM_MASTER_CFA_EXT table for the Item via Item Induction process.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Custom Flexible Attributes(CFA) for Item.
- Define GroupSet,Group and Attributes.
- Enable the Attributes using cfagen.ksh so that the views are created and the attribute screen is accessible within Item Maintenance.
- Configure the Item Induction Template to include the Custom Flexible Attributes, based upon the Group Set view name.
- Create a spreadsheet for induction that includes the Custom Flex Attributes.
- Upload the spreadsheet RMS -> Items -> Upload from file. Notice that the upload of the spreadsheet Processed Successfully.
- Notice, there were no errors and the upload into RMS Processed Successfully.
- Notice, the items have been created successfully in RMS. However, the Item Master Custom Flexible Attributes have not been created.
- Notice, the Custom Flexible attributes do appear in the SVC_CFA_EXT table.
- Check no errors are logged CORESVC_ITEM_ERR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document