'CS' Type Pick Container Directed To PRINT_AND_APPLY Location Instead Of Drop-Off Location Defined For The Unit Pick System
(Doc ID 2519945.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With SCP (System Control Parameter) 'LABELED_PICKING' and 'OUTB_SHIP_LABEL' both set to 'N', 'CS' type pick container picked to replenish a UNIT_PICK_SYSTEM_CODE is directed to Print And Apply location at the end of picking. This results in moving the picked container in a 2 steps process instead of one step process, impacting the user productivity.
CS pick container with generic label should directed to the UNIT_PICK_SYSTEM drop-off location directly, instead of going through PRINTANDAPPLY.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Complete the Put To Store(PTS) Setup.
2. Create stock allocation for half a case each for 2 stores Eg: 1111 and Eg:1211 for both the items.
3. Create Stock Order to (PTS) stores (create a scenario where in the stock_allocation we have the following quantities for 2 stores with total as 1 case (10 eaches).).
4. Execute run_distribution.sh script so that U picks are created from PTS with 'CS' pick replenishment from SCP to 'PTS'.
5. Print the wave.
6. Invoked RF Picking > Fwd Case Generic.
7. Complete one case of CS pick for item into Pallet.
8. Confirm Qty = 1 and Confirm Pallet ID.
9. Next screen asks to drop the pallet to suggested location PRINTANDAPPL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document