Component Of A Pack Count Qty And Total Count Qty Is Null After The Count Is Completed
(Doc ID 2519971.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the stock count process, the component of a pack item appears as uncounted after the count is completed as the count qty is null and the total counted qty is 0.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a unit stock count product group for item XXX (item_type = 25).
2. Generate stock count (stock count id: A1) includes two items: XXX (packed item) and YYY (component item).
3. Take snapshot, enter count as 5 for component item YYY (item_type = 0).
4. Click Complete button.
5. Reopen the completed child, see this:
6. Authorize item YYY as 50 and complete it. Packed item XXX remains 0 (uncounted).
7. Reopen the Completed stock count, click Authorize button, see the component item YYY with null count. Qty should be 5 as this was entered as counted qty during stock count.
8. Click Count Detail button, Pack item and Component Item Count Detail window shows up. Total Counted Qty: 0 Unit. This should be 5 as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document