"Server is Unable to Respond" Error when there are Overlapping Policy Holders
(Doc ID 2520034.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Enterprise Policy Administration - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.4 version, Processing
When trying to revert a policy that has two overlapping policy holders the screens crashes with the following error:
The server is unable to respond at this time. Thank you for your patience.
An unexpected error occurred, please contact System Administrator with the following number : POL-U-#xxx-xxxxxxxx_xxxxxx
When was this problem first noticed? 12/3/2019, after installing patch 18.104.22.168.4
Recreating the issue:
1) Open the policy to Edit
2) Create two overlapping policy holders
3) And press Save
4) Now do ‘Revert policy to previous version’
5) After pressing ‘Yes’ this message appears
6) When retrieving the policy again, version 3 is still available, but without the second policy holder
7) Now the policy can be reverted successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document