Defect: Clicking Some Buttons Does Nothing in the Dashboard Edit Function in Standard View
(Doc ID 2520198.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 18.6 [Release 18.8 to 18.6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For several buttons in the Dashboard Edit function in Standard View, nothing happens when they are clicked.
All buttons should work in Dashboard Edit function in Standard View.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier and navigate to a Shell.
- Select User mode.
- Click Setup > Dashboards.
- Switch to Standard View.
- Click the "Add" + button to create a new Project dashboard.
- Add a block, then drill down and fill all fields.
- The Cancel and Save buttons do not work (Note: the Save button works in Chrome).
- Close this page from the red X in the upper right corner of the window.
- Although the Create page could not be saved, the new block is created.
- Click the Filter icon on the left side of the Dashboard that was just "created".
- Clicking Delete does not delete the Dashboard (In Chrome the Delete button works).
- Click the Save button and close the window.
- The filter which could not be deleted in Sep 10 is now deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!