Error While Adding Component to a Complex Pack
(Doc ID 2520401.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While adding the component to a complex pack item,the application is not allowing the same with below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to RMS.
- Click Tasks> Create Item.
- Fill Create Item window:
a) Type = Complex Pack
b) Departament, Class, Subclass - matching the item you wish to add to the pack
c) Uncheck Sellable checkbox
d) Fill Number Type and Item fields
e) Fill Description and Short Description fields
- Click OK.
- Choose complex pack type as Buyer Pack and Order As Type as Pack.
- Click on More Actions>Suppliers and add supplier matching the items you want to add to pack.
- Click on Countries Of Sourcing and add code of the country matching the items you want to add to the pack.
- Click save and close on Countries of Sourcing and Item Suppliers tabs.
- Click on pack details.
- Click Add.
- Fill Item field with appropriate item.
- Observe Error appears in the add component screen."Attempt to set a parameter name that does not occur in the SQL: bindItem"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document