Archive Metadata Utility Not Working in OFSAA 18.104.22.168.0 / Status is Blank and No DUMP File Created
(Doc ID 2520643.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
When attempting to migrate F2T using Archive Metadata utility, after selecting an F2T and clicking on "Finish" button, there is no message displaying in Status screen and DUMP file not created.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Applied Security patches 27544256, 27696319, 28175325 and patch for 22.214.171.124.0.
2. Navigate to Archive Metadata and define below and next:
Information Domain: <INFODOM_NAME>
Archive Name: F2T
3. Select respective F2T and Next
4. Status screen is blank
5. Download Archive, dump is not generated.
6. Added sites in Browser Exception list, however the issue still persists.
7. Note: Issue is happening consistently. This process works before.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document