Wrong Exchange Rate is Considered for Non-Merchandise Invoice In ReIM
(Doc ID 2520766.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating non-merch invoice, currency code and exchange rate are getting defaulted to USD and 1 respectively even though the supplier/location have different currency which is primary currency.
Also, exchange rate with most recent effective date is not considered while changing the currency for Non-Merch Invoice.
Steps to Recreate:
- Ensure that primary currency is not USD.
- Choose a supplier and location having currency same as primary currency.
- Navigate to Create Document and enter header info. with above supplier and location.
- Click 'Save and Continue' and notice that currency and exchange rate are defaulted to USD and 1 respectively (issue1).
- Change the currency code to a different currency.
- Change the currency to the original currency selected.
- Exchange rate initially defaulted for the currency is correct.
- But exchange rate after changing the currency is not correct.
- When choosing currency for the second, exchange rate for most recent effective date is not picked (issue2).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document