Instruct Action Showing on Control Tool in Study Mode Without Instruct Flag Present on Device
(Doc ID 2521138.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.4]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is Instruct action showing on control tool window in study mode without instruct flag is present on the device in viewer.
Study mode control tool shouldn't show instructed action.
1. Search for a device on viewer
2. Open control tool and apply instruct open and tag with emergency switch sheet opened
3. Make sure that action being recorded in switching sheet, and don't confirm the action.
4. From switch sheet switch to study mode.
5. Open the control tool, instructed actions there is Open & Tag action but there is no instruct condition on the device in viewer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document