RWMS Will Allow/Accept PO That Is Not Existing In RWMS Or RMS From Vendor ASNPO
(Doc ID 2521227.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS) will allow or accept PO(Purchase Order) that is not existing in RWMS or Retail Merchandising System(RMS) from Vendor ASN-PO.
Issue is with Electronic Data Interchange(EDI) Advance Shipment Notice(ASN) PO where PO number used was not created or existing in RWMS and RMS.
In this case, RWMS was able to accept the EDI ASN's PO and able to receive it. This means stock on hand was created in RWMS side, but Receipt did not get consumed in RMS since PO does not exist in RMS.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create EDI PO ASN XML file ASN_TYPE=T that contains PO value or number that doesn't exist in RMS and RWMS.
2. Manually publish .xml at RDMT menu publishing.
3. After publishing, EDI ASN PO was populated to RWMS tables- (ASN,ASN_ITEM, CONTAINER,CONTAINER_ITEM,PO, PO_DETAIL )
4. Since PO is already published to RWMS,tried receiving the PO.
5. Receipt was created in RWMS(RECEIPT_TO_UPLOAD) and CONTAINER_STATUS changed from A to I.
EDI ASN PO was successfully received in RWMS side , but receipt did not get consumed in RMS since PO does not exist in RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document