Unable to Search with the First Word in the Attachment by Full Text Search
(Doc ID 2521306.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to search with the first word in the attachment by full text search
Can search by the first word in the attachment file
This problem is reproduced by below steps:
- Create Full Text Search index by using agile9_fts_prefs_lexer_world.sql
See Note:2089983.1 for the detail steps
- Create a txt file (test1.txt) with below words, and save in encoding:UTF-8
- Login to Agile, create item and add txt file
- Run Full Text Search against item object by using keyword "111". No record is returned
- Run Full Text Search against item object by using keyword "987". Record is returned
Upgraded to Agile 9.3.5 RUP2 and after
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document