Values Are Being Returned Through HTML, Not to the Business Process Custom Print Output, for Records Saved in Draft
(Doc ID 2521885.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When printing a Business Process (BP) record using a Custom Print Template for some records saved in Draft, Users are unable to see some values in the record while when using the Custom Print Template; however, the values can be seen when the record is printed in HTML.
Users should be able to see all record data when printing using either the Custom Print Template or HTML formats.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign into Unifier and navigate to the applicable BP workspace.
- Open the record, select File > Print Preview > HTML, and click OK.
- Note that all the record's data is returned.
- Repeat Step 2 but select File > Print Preview > Custom, select the Custom Print Template, and click OK.
- Note that not all the record's data is returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!