Incorrect Restocking Fees Calculated For MRT Return to Vendor
(Doc ID 2522158.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect restocking fees calculated for MRT RTVs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create MRT with two items from two stores, enter restocking fees as 100 for the RTV and provide RTV creation date also.
2. Run MRT batch and create transfer to the warehouse from stores for the MRT.
3. Ship and receive transfers to the warehouse.
4. Run MRTRTV batch to create RTV.
5. Ship the RTV to the vendor.
6. Check total restocking cost (tran code 65) in TRAN_DATA is coming more than RTV cost (tran code 24).
Expected Result: Restocking fees in TRAN_DATA should be same as RTV cost as the restocking fees 100%.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document