Application Error In the Invoice Document Screen
(Doc ID 2522642.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application error appeared when clicking Save in Comments Tab Invoice Document screen after uploading from ODS file.
Error encountered was:
An application error occurred.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Log in to REIM application.
2) Go to Tasks -> Data Loading -> Upload Data.
3) Select Merchandise Invoice as Template Type.
4) Merchandise Invoice With Detail - Tax.
5) Load a document:
5.1) Fill in only required fields in Header section.
5.2) Fill in Comment in Header section. (important)
6) Notice that excel was processed successfully.
7) Go to Tasks -> Document Maintenance -> Document Search.
8) Search for uploaded document.
9) Edit that document.
10) Go to Comments section.
11) Notice that comment from excel was added.
12) Save and close.
13) Edit the same document again.
14) Go to Comments section.
15) Notice that comment is duplicated.
17) Notice that error occurred.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document