CreateClientAddress ABR Leaves Orphaned Address in AsAddress
(Doc ID 2522824.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Client
When using the <Address> tag within a transaction, the system generates an AddressGUID for the stored address,
However when calling the CreateClientAddress, it generates a new AddressGUID and orphans the original <Address> created record.
The <Address> tag generates an AddressGUID but when trying to save that to a client address, the system generates a new AddressGUID orphaning the record generated in the transaction.
The AddressGUID generated in the transaction using the <Address> tag should be persisted and a new AsAddressRole record created by the CreateClientAddress ABR
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use a transaction that has <Address> tag defined in the configuration.
2. Add a new address via activity.
3. Process activity with CreateClientAddress.
4. Review XMLData - verify that it has created AsAddress, AsAddressField and AsAddressRole, however the AddressGUID is not the one that was generated in Activity:AddressGUID
5. Review Database - verify that it has the original AsAddress and AsAddressField records are orphaned e.g. no AsAddressRole to link to client and a new identical set of AsAddress and AsAddressField have been generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document