EDI Invoices Routing To Non-fixable Error On EDI Maintainace Screen
(Doc ID 2522925.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.1 version, Document Maintenance
When attempting to correct a fixable error on the EDI Maintenance screen, you accidentally add a duplicate item,
This causes the system to add one more line in EDI_invoice error with non-fixable error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create EDI invoice with 2 items, keep 1 item wrong in invoice.
2. After loading the EDI file, it will log an error - invalid item.
3. Open the invoice on EDI maintenance screen.
4. While correcting item number on screen, put the item number which in already present in the invoice.
5. System is allowing user to add duplicate item here.
6. Save and close the invoice on application.
7. Check in the database. New non-fixable error will be added for the same invoice in IM_INJECT_DOC_ERROR table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document