Source E2b XMLs Cannot be Viewed from the Case Form > Additional Info > Notes and Attachments Under Certain Scenarios
(Doc ID 2522983.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.1 and later
Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.1 and later
Oracle Argus Safety Cloud Service - Version 8.1.1 and later
Oracle Argus Safety Japan Cloud Service - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applies only to customers who upgrade from 7.0.x, 8.0.x, 8.1.0.x to 8.1.1+
This does not apply to customers installing fresh 8.1.1+
Getting the following error when trying to open the source E2b XML from Additional Info > Notes and Attachments section of the case form:
"Error No -1:DescriptionERROR_GEN_FILE
Steps to Repeat:
1. Identify any E2B R2 Report that has been Imported and Accepted prior to Argus Safety 8.1.1 or higher version upgrade (For Example with 4 events: Blister, pain, rash, fever)
2. Post upgrade, import a follow-up R2 report with reduction of events in follow-up report (For Example with 2 events: Blister, fever)
3. Navigate to E2B Pending Screen
4. Invoke the context menu on the above imported f/u report and click on 'Duplicate Search'
5. On the 'Duplicate Search' dialog, click on 'View Difference' button and observe that ICSR Difference Report will be generated
6. Observe the difference in the REACTION section
7. Click on close button and Close 'Duplicate Search' dialog
7. Accept follow-up report
8. Logout / Session Expiry / User Reset - Observe that the source XML link for the Identified report on Step1 is broken
1. Log into Argus Safety application that is lower than version 8.1.1
2. Import a E2b initial report and accept it
3. Import a Follow-up E2b Report 1 (don't accept; let it be there in pending screen)
4. Import a Follow-up E2b Report 2 and accept it
5. Upgrade Argus Safety version from below 8.1.1 version to 8.1.1 or higher version
6. Log into Argus Safety and generate the difference report for follow-up report 1 imported in step-3
7. Observe that follow-up 2 imported in step 4 is not there in processed screen and also source XML link from notes and attachment section is broken when user session ends (logoff, session expire, user reset, user session take over)
9. Open the case that was accepted in step 2 and navigate to Additional Info tab
10.Try to open the source XML for the follow-up report
11. Observe the error "Error No -1:DescriptionERROR_GEN_FILE".
Argus Safety application was upgraded to 8.1.1 or higher version
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document