Late Polled Shipment of a Pack Item Does Not Update STAKE_SKU_LOC for Component Item
(Doc ID 2523057.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Due to there is no inventory on the day of the count, there is no record in STAKE_SKU_LOC when the late polled shipment is subscribed.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Stock Count for store S1 scheduled for date D1, Explode the stock count STKXPLD.
2. Pick up a pack P1 with a pack definition as P1 -> C1 ( Qty 2) where C1 is a component item of P1 such that C1 does not have any inventory at store S1.
3. Pick up a SKU B1 such that B1 does not have any inventory at store S1.
4. Run count snapshot STKUPD.
5. STAKE_SKU_LOC does not have records for either C1 or B1 as they do not have any inventory.
6. Update vdate to next date so that vdate > D1.
7. Post a late polled shipment – one each for P1 and B1 ( The tran-date of the shipment should be less than D1 so that its an effective late polled).
8. Observe that late polled creates a record for B1.
9. However it does NOT create a record for C1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document