Original Discount Removed From Line Items Deleted And Re-added To Return Transaction
(Doc ID 2523168.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.0 to 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discount is removed from return line items when the items are deleted from the Sell Item screen and return process is restarted from within the same transaction.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to 'F3 POS'
2. Add items Item1, Item2, Item3 (which are part of a discount rule)
3. Discount is applied on the items
4. Add Item4 that is not part of the discount rule
5. Select 'F6 Tender'
6. Select 'F2 Cash'
7. Complete the sale
8. Select 'F2 Return'
9. Enter the sale transaction number from Step 7
10. Enter the items Item1, Item2 , Item3
11. Select each item and complete the Return Item Info screen
12. Items are added to the Sell Item screen with the promotion applied and refund amount including the discount
13. Delete the line items from the Sell Item screen
14. Select 'F2 Return'
15. Enter the sale transaction number again from the Step 7
16. Manually add the items Item1, Item2, Item3
17. Complete the Return Item Info details
18. On the Sell Item screen , notice that the discount is not shown on the return items
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document