Create From Existing Transfers Allowing 0 Quantity For Approval
(Doc ID 2523685.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System(RMS),While using the "create from Existing" application allows to create and approve the transfer even the items are having the zero quantities.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a store to store transfer with 3 items with some quantities
- In SIM application, accept the transfer, populate 'accepted' quantities as is for two items and 0 for one item.
- Complete the shipping in SIM
- In RMS, the ship quantity is updated correctly and the cancelled quantity is populated for the item which is accepted with 0.
- Now, create a transfer in RMS using Create from existing from above transfer
- The transfer detail will have all three items. The requested quantity for one item is 0
- Approve the transfer. This approves the transfer despite of having 0 as the requested quantity for one item
- Transfer flows to SIM, with an item having requested quantity as 0
- Ideally the RMS application should not allow approving a transfer with 0 as requested quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document