Polish Translation For Origin Country Same As Country Of Manufacture
(Doc ID 2523898.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Item Details contextual report, translation for origin country field is same as country of manufacture.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open RMS with session in Polish.
- Search for an item which has a different country of sourcing and country of manufacture. (Example: 'US' and 'PE').
- Note origin country field in the Item Details contextual report is 'US' - this field is same as origin_country_id in item_supp_country table.
- Go to Item Supplier country screen and check country of sourcing is 'US' (same as origin country value).
- Open Item Country of Manufacture Screen and note the country is 'PE'.
- The translation for origin country at step 3 and country of manufacture at step 5 is same.
This is confusing and the users can interpret the fields incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document