AIP Online : Scaling Details for the Combination of Supplier/Item/Warehouse, not Displaying the Selected Item Details
(Doc ID 2524240.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Advanced Inventory Planning - Version 15.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AIP Online DM (Data Management) - Scaling details for the combination of Supplier/Item/Warehouse, selected Item Details are not getting displayed in the list.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to AIP Online DM.
- Click on General --> Scaling --> Create.
- Created a Scaling Group (Ex: Test3).
- Select 'Assignments' tab and select Supplier/SKU/Warehouse by clicking the LOV button (make sure to have more than 20 assignments).
- Use the arrow controls to move Available assignments to the Selected Assignments.
- Now save the Scaling Group.
- Then Click on General --> Scaling.
- Filter for Supplier , Item and Warehouse then click search button.
- Associated scaling group id is getting displayed.
- Select that scaling group id and click on Display button, List of items are getting displayed.
The item (SKU) which user have selected in LOV is not getting displayed in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!