Multi Unresolved Matching is Incorrectly Updating IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS Table
(Doc ID 2524657.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we have multi unresolved match scenario (cost and quantity discrepancy over same item) using split receipt and charge back cost actions, the IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS table is incorrect updated. It shows wrong available quantities to be matched against remaining invoices.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Create and receive a PO(PO100) in RMS for a single item(I1) with quantity = 10 and cost = 100.
2. In ReIM, create a invoices(INV1) with quantity = 5 and cost =200.
3. Do the Summary match (Online Matching).
4. Select the invoice and start the resolution quantity using "Split Receipt" action and Excess Quantity of 5.
5. Still on same invoice of step 4 above, start the resolution cost using "Charge Back Cost" action.
6. Query the IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS table for the above created shipment. It shows QTY_MATCHED = 10 and not 5.
7. Query the SHIPSKU table for the above created shipment. It shows QTY_MATCHED = 5.
8. Just to check the issue is due to IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS.QTY_MATCHED being 10 when it should be 5
...Create a merchandise invoice same as the above created invoice (INV2)
9. Now go to the summary match and it will show a qty of 10 units for the receipt when it should be only 5 units
In IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS is expected 5 units matched and not 10, This causes error to show available quantities on ReIM to match against the remaining invoices.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document