Multiple RTV's Are Getting Created For The Same Container And Adjustments are Posting To RMS Creating Stock Discrepancy
(Doc ID 2525066.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1.2 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multliple Return To Vendor(RTV)'s are getting created for the same container and adjustments are posting to Retail Merchandising System(RMS).
This is creating the discrepancy between RMS and Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS) applications. The issue is happening when the container is scanned from multiple sessions together.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to RWMS GUI with user1.
2. Login to RWMS GUI with user2.
3. Navigate to return to vendor screen with user1 session. Enter the container, select the vendor and other details. Press Enter.
4. Navigate to return to vendor screen with user2 session. Enter the container, select the vendor and other details. Press Enter.
5. Press RTV button, confirm the return and confirm the reason code with user1 session.
6. Press RTV button, confirm the return and confirm the reason code with user2 session.
7. There are 2 RTV's created and 2 adjustments posted to RMS for the same container.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document