Billing Care Not Passing PIN_FLD_PAYMENT_REASONS Array In Input Flist Of Op_Pymt_Collect
(Doc ID 2525148.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 220.127.116.11.0 version, Billing Care
When creating a new payment from "Make a Payment" screen in Billing Care, a reason is selected.
The problem is that Billing Care is not passing PIN_FLD_PAYMENT_REASONS array to Billing and Revenue Management (BRM), in the input flist of op_pymt_collect
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. log in to Billing Care and open an account
2. Go to "Actions > Payments > Make a Payment" ; "Make a Payment" windows appears
3. Select Cash as payment method
4. Fill in Amount, Receipt Date and Receipt No fields
5. Click "* Select a reason" drop-down list and select a reason
6. click "Save" button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document