C2M SP1 - Issue With Menus And Zones
(Doc ID 2525615.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter Base - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Examples provided in this article do not represent real life personal/confidential information**
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
C2M - Customer to Meter
SP - Service Pack
SP - Service Point
C2M SP1 - menu and zones display issues
1. From MAIN --> Customer Information --> Service Point (There are two menu options, the second one doesn’t work!)
2. Control Central --> Premise Context Menu – it shows two SP Menu options
3. From Premise page, the SP Context Menu, it shows Meters in the menu options
4. From Premise Context, there are two SP Menu Items…
5. From Usage Subscription Page, Dash board shows an empty strange zone ‘Object Erase Schedule’.
6. User --> Portal Preferences shows repeat of zone names…
7. Duplicate Menu in Admin - D - Disconnect Location (duplicate menu items)
Is there any workaround or solution?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document