Inventory Not Reducing After Case Pick When LOT_NBR Is Null In PICK_DIRECTIVE
(Doc ID 2525899.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For perishable items, after Case Pick, inventory not reducing from 'From container' as LOT_NBR is null in PICK_DIRECTIVE.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Identify a perishable item with container in reserve where a LOT_NBR is populated.
2. Create forward pick location for the item.
3. Create Stock Order for this item.
4. Distribute and print the wave.
5. Notice, PICK_DIRECTIVE is created with null LOT_NBR.
6. In this scenario, when case picking is done, inventory does not reduce from "from container'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document