RMS Data Upload Notifications Getting Generated Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2525909.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is noted that notifications generated by RMS data loading process are getting sent to users who are not even associated with the process id. This issue is random and occurs when multiple users are uploading data at same time.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Login as user A and upload an item file (Upload Items from File).
- Login as user B and upload another item file (Upload Items from File).
- Note process_ids generated in SVC_PROCESS_TRACKER table.
- Check Notification tab and note that both process ids are showing up for user A.
- Notifications window for user A shows both notifications went to this user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document