Jobs Performing Operations On User Defined Business Objects Get Stuck In Queued Status
(Doc ID 2526041.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transaction Controls Governor - Version 8.6.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.16806 version,
When attempting to run a Transaction Control based on User Defined Object (UDO) with Parallel Processing turned on, gets queued.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manage Application Configurations
2. Make sure Enable Parallel Processing is enabled
3. Click on Actions > Save. Log out of the application.
4. Restart the application server.
5 Navigate to Continuous Control Management > Manage Transaction Model.
6. Create a Transaction UDO model. Save the changes.
7. Navigate to Continuous Control Management > Manage Controls.
8. Convert the UDO into control by clicking on Actions > Create Transaction Control.
9. Run control by clicking on Run button.
10. Navigate to Setup and Administration > Manage Jobs. The Conflict Analysis job stays in Queued status.
What Works: The same job runs when Parallel Processing is turned off.
The issue has the following business impact:
Users cannot refresh a UDO with new data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document