Error "Due To Your Security Group Associations, You Do Not Have Access To Item...." While Accessing the Purchase Order From Induction
(Doc ID 2526231.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the DATA_LEVEL_SECURITY_IND column is 'Y' in SYSTEM_OPTIONS table, uploading an existing purchase order (PO) through PO induction is getting failed with the below error.
But the same order and item details can be accessible/editable from the manage orders screen.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Login to Oracle Retail Merchandising System application.
- Navigate to Orders > Mange Orders
- Search a PO which is in worksheet status.
- Go to details screen and verify that item is accessible/editable at front end.
- Prepare a PO Induction template to update item details .
- Notice that Induction fails with error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document