Supplier Group Functionality Not Working For EDI Invoice While Correcting Errors
(Doc ID 2526276.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Group Functionality not working for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) invoice while correcting errors.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create supplier group, Sup1, Sup2 are the suppliers in the supplier group SG1.
- Create order for the Sup1 and receive it.
- Load EDI invoice for Sup2 and use same order.
- This invoice will be injected in system, as these are in same supplier group.
- While injecting the invoice, it replaced the supplier details. i.e. Invoice loaded for Sup1 not Sup2. Here, its used the PO supplier not the supplier which is in the EDI file.
- As per the supplier group functionality, application can load invoices for the different suppliers which are in same group. This functionality not working in the system for EDI invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document