Price Override Is Not Working Properly
(Doc ID 2526346.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is using the Price override feature to provide the special / discounted charges to the end users. During the purchase of deal, they are populating the PIN_FLD_CYCLE_FEE_AMT for /purchased_product objects with proper PIN_FLD_OVERRIDDEN_OBJ . These special rates are applicable only for certain period of time.
While testing this scenario, it is not behaving properly and found very inconsistent behavior in the flow. Sometimes it works as expected and some times it doesn't.
Steps to Reproduce this issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create CreditCard Customer and subscribe to " Cash Register" after 15 days Order " QB Payroll Monthly"
2) Override price $60 , Shipping price $5
3) After 15 days Order " QB Payroll Monthly"
4) Override price $60 ,Promotion is $30 Valid For 2 Months , Proration is 10
5) Run pin_bill_day after 1 month , check balance is $141.70
6) Run pin_bill_day after 15 days , check balance is $10.90
7) Run pin_bill_day after 2nd month , check balance is $32.70
8) Run pin_bill_day after 3rd month, check balance is $50.63
9) Run pin_bill_day after 4th month , check balance is $65.40
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document