"The User ID is invalid." Error when Adding an LDAP User to ReSA Application in the Add Employee Task
(Doc ID 2526543.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You cannot add an employee to the ReSA Employees task. The application throws "The User ID is invalid." error.
Steps to Reproduce
1. From the Tasks menu, select Foundation Data > Application Administration > Employees.
1a. The Employees window appears.
2. In the Employees table, select Actions > Add.
2a. The Add Employee window appears.
3. Enter the employee name in the Employee field.
4. Click OK.
5. If the employee exists in LDAP, the employee name should be added.
6. However, the employee is not added and the application throws the "The User ID is invalid." error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document