SDK Program Using IQuery to Find Objects with Inactive List Value Is Not Returning Result
(Doc ID 2526656.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Agile SDK program using IQuery to find a object which has List field with inactive list value returns 0 even though the object can be found by same query through Web Client.
'Include Inactive List Values' on my profile is set to 'Yes' for the user who is running Agile SDK program
Agile SDK program using IQuery to find a object which has List field with inactive list value to return the correct result
- The issue is present even on the environment where Agile PLM 184.108.40.206 or above which fix below issue:
Note:2690207.1 SDK IQuery Returns No Results For Inactive Change Analyst
- The issue happens when querying for any list field with inactive value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Web Client, and go to My Setting. Click Preferences tab, and confirm "Include Inactive List Values" is set to:"Yes"
- Create Change, and set Change Analyst field as: User1
- Run Advanced Search with below criteria:
Change | Object Search
Change Analyst | In | User1
- Confirm Search Results returns results
- Log into Java Client as admin user, search for user: User1, and change Status of User1 to Inactive, and Save
- Re-log into Web Client, and run the same Advanced Search in step 3 again. Confirm it still returns the same result
- Run SDK program with below code. Make sure the username set for the user to create SDK session is the same user who confirmed the search works in Web Client:
- Query returns 0 results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document