Unit Picking Screen Does Not Open From Task Administration Screen, Even Though Unit Pick Tasks Are Displayed
(Doc ID 2526664.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 to 16.0.2 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With flag TASK_DISPATCH_AVAIL to 'Y', the task is then listed on several activity config screens to assign an equipment and user activity group and the unit pick tasks appear on the task administration RF screen.
But when the user accepts the task, the system is not able to open the unit picking form.
Steps To Recreate:
select Activity_code, task_mgmt_avail, task_dispatch_avail from activities where facility_id='PR' and activity_code= 'U_PICK';
ACTIVITY_CODE TASK_MGMT_AVAIL TASK_DISPATCH_AVAIL
U_PICK Y Y
1. Create U pick.
2. Notice that there is a record in TASKS table for the U_PICK.
3. Create Task Group TG1 and assigned U_PICK activity to it, with zone control defined as zone 01 for U_PICK.
4. Invoke RF Task Administration.
5. Task Administration screen opens with Equipment and Activity Group pre-populated as setup for the user.
6. Enter Start Location and clicked ENTER.
7. U_PICK task is presented on Task Administration screen.
8. Click F1 = Accept
9. Notice the error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document