Drop Down Fields Not Populating When And Option Is Selected On Gas Package
(Doc ID 2526752.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, ENV - Environment
Drop down fields not populating when and option is selected on gas Package
Completing a gas meter lock order, the drop down fields are not populating with selection after searching. The selection is only highlighted but does not go anywhere.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create an Order using any CAMPAIGN
2. Press Save. Order ID is generated.
3. Navigate to the Questions & Misc Fields tab and populate the required fields and press Show Eligibility.
4. On the Eligibility section, select a package. JSP error is being encountered. Proceed by pressing the play button from the IE debug window.
5. Click a Magnifying Glass button from the Order Package Confirmation page and select any value using the mouse curser.
6. Notice that an error on the IE debug tool was detected.
7. Proceed by pressing the Play button from the IE Debugger tool. Notice that the field is populated however the description of the characteristic value did not appear. Also the Characteristic Value Search window did not automatically close
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document