Invoice Construct Billing - BSGENREG Error On Executing Construct Template's Rule SQL
(Doc ID 2527154.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RMB (Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing) v22.214.171.124.0, Invoice Construct Billing - BSGENREG Error on Executing Construct Template's Rule SQL.
The issue occurs if the Invoice Construct has multiple mappings (e.g. 20).
- The Rule SQL for Bind Variables for each mapping does not initialize and start from '@SPL_VAR25@' (see screenshot of Sample Rule SQLs of Construct Template Records).
- This yields to the Bind Variable possible being '@SPL_VAR49@' or above (xx, 50, 51,....)
- During the Billing Run, An error is encountered because the dbregex file only supports upto '@SPL_VAR48@'
Conversion batch (custom code) creates the construct in their environment.
Suggest to initialize the SPL_VAR to 25 per Construct Template instead of having the bind variable index as a global variable and incrementing across the templates of the Invoice Construct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use BICS templates with more than 25 bind variable in total such that each template has 5 bind variables and 1 template with max bind variables i.e. 20.
2. Do sanity for Construct based billing using all 3 types of construct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document