SAIMPADJ Rejects Combined Total Having the Same Total_id but Commits to SA_HQ_VALUE
(Doc ID 2527508.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you run the Import Total Value Adjustments From External Systems to ReSA batch (SAIMPADJ) process, you find a rejected file and corresponding error file. However, the data is committed to the database. The adjustment contains a total_id that is part of two combined totals.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
In ReSA create a two Combine Totals that will contain the same total_id that you will have adjustments for.
1. Create a Total, CASH, that is a sum of cash tenders.
2. Create a Total, POSCASH, that comes from an external system so it is not calculated.
3. Create a total, WIREOS, that contained total_ids CASH and POSCASH.
4. Create a second Combine Total that also uses POSCASH.
5. Create Sales transactions that will be exported for the GL.
6. Process the sales through RMS and GL export processes.
7. Create and process a SAIMPADJ file that contains the total_id POSCASH with an adjustment amount along with other total_id adjustments.
8. You will get an error message created along with a rejected record.
9. Query SA_EXPORT_LOG for the store day and you will see a record created to be exported.
10. Query SA_HQ_VALUE table for the store day and you will see that the records have been committed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document