RPOS UI Freeze Occurs When Help Window Is Closed
(Doc ID 2528276.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (RPOS) is hanging when the Help window is closed using the Close Option after opening it using the keyboard/F1.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. From the sell item screen, add an item to the transaction.
2. Click on F8 (Pricing Option).
3. Click on F1 (Help).
4. Help window opens.
5. Close the help window by clicking on close option on top right corner using the mouse.
6. The Help window disappears.
7. Click on F8 (pricing) on any other local navigation options.
8. Application Hangs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!