Existing Policy Enrollment Product Not Ended when Changing Products
(Doc ID 2528632.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Enterprise Policy Administration - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When change products is being used on a policy that has two (or more) contract periods, the existing policy enrollment product is not being ended. On policies that have one contract period the existing policy enrollment product is being ended.
Existing product is end dated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Policy has two contract periods:
2. Change products in the 2nd contract period:
3. Does not end the existing product:
4. Change products in the 1st contract period:
5. Does not end the existing product:
6. This policy has one contract period:
7. Change products in the one and only contract period:Ends the existing policy enrollment product on the day before:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document