The request could not be processed Error When Opening SQL Rules Screen
(Doc ID 2528723.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 220.127.116.11
When attempting to open SQL Rules within Data Management Tools menu, the following error occurs immediately when CSRF is enabled.
 The request could not be processed. This could be due to invalid input received.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigation: Data Management Tools -> SQL Rules.
2. Click on SQL Rules and received the error above.
3. Un-check / disable CSRF in System Configuration screen.
4. Logout and open another browser and now able to open SQL Rules successfully.
5. Enable CSRF and the same error occurred.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document